[kdepim-users] Setting up Calendar event without any time.

John Phillips phillips88 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 08:43:29 BST 2008

Hi,

Using Kontact 1.2.9 KDE 3.59 Release 53.4.

I would like to set up a date book event without any times, so that it
shows at the top of the list for the chosen date.

This can be done in Windoze for Palm Desktop, for example.

Obviously simple, but I can't seem to do it in Kontact.

Am I missing something here?

T.I.A.

John Phillips

           *** Confidentiality, Privilege Notice, and Warning ***

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It
is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you must not copy or deliver
this message to anyone, and you must destroy this message and notify
the sender by return e-mail.

This e-mail and attachments, if any, have not been scanned for virus
threats, worms, trojan horse attacks, or any other electronic form of
disruption.  It is your responsibility to scan for same, and take
appropriate action where necessary.  Fashion Fair will not, under any
circumstances whatsoever, accept any responsibility for such computer
born problems.

Details of our privacy policy can be viewed at www.fashionfair.com.au

Fashion Fair Pty Ltd (and associated companies)  Established 1981
PO Box 274 (2 Mark Street) Lidcombe 1825, Australia
Telephone +61 2 9749 1933  Fax +61 2 9749 2727