[kdepim-users] dimap and gmail (dups)

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Sat Apr 5 11:40:53 BST 2008

Den Saturday 05 April 2008 00.12.54 skrev Caleb Cushing:
> I constantly have a problem with dimap with gmail, generating duplicate
> messages in folders. does anyone know why?

Same problem with kmail (dimap) and dovecot. Anne and I had some discussions
for a while but I had to move on and get things working so I started to use
another mail client just for that account until it's fixed. If I had more
time I would try to isolate the fault but unfortunately there is lack of time
at the moment.

Recently I got another swarm of duplicates on my normal account (kmail that
is) after I had my computer at suspend to ram. After that I had like 6000+
mail in a folder that should have had around 1000 emails. Luckely there is
the menu alternative "remove duplicates".

/bengan