[kdepim-users] K3b headache (Franco Pellegrini)

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 08:48:26 BST 2008

So it will be fixed on an upcoming k3b release ? :-D
Well, I don't know this. The fix is that the user "me" and "you" have to disable the eject option in k3b setup. The drive is not reloaded so the disc stays in the tray and gets checked without a problem.
I recently tested this with dvd and cd on both my internal notebook drive and on the external one.
I don't remember if somebody from the developers responded in terms of fixing it.
I just hope so!

regards