[kdepim-users] KDE

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:53:08 BST 2008

On Tuesday 01 April 2008 18:40:30 Janet Cavanagh wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am new to the KDE PIM.  I had successfully created to do list, then lost
> them. Now when I try to add any, they disappear after I shut the Eee PC
> down and restart.  Any ideas?   Also, do you have an archive?

Janet, I don't have access to the EeePC just now, but as far as I know the
to-do list is stored within the calendar program.  Take a look
at /home/user/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics.  Does it look a reasonable
size?  You might also have std.ics~, which would be the backup.  Hope that
helps

Anne