[kdepim-users] Spell Check

Ken O'Malley ken_omalley at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 2 17:08:39 BST 2008

On Wednesday 02 April 2008 08:47, Caleb Cushing wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 April 2008 09:31:04 am you wrote:
> > I can help with anything where you need something checked on the EeePC,
> > but I'm more familiar with rpm systems.  The EeePC runs a customised
> > xandros, which is debian based.  Ken is new to linux, so your
> > instructions will have to bear that in mind.
>
> Hah, I'm a gentoo user. anyways he should be able to copy and paste into
> the cli. I'll see what I can dig up in a few.
>
> > If you could take over this part of the thread I'd be grateful.  You are
> > almost certainly better qualified to help him than I am, though as always
> > I'll give any help I can.  Just let me know if you want some info about
> > the EeePC.
>
> is ispell/aspell in the repos installed? or does it need more repos?

Anne, thanks again.

Caleb, I have an Eee PC 4G Surf model.  Although I am fairly knowledgeable in
Windows I have absolutely no experience with a Linux system.  I have no idea
what your last question is referring to....  What is "repos"? And thank you
for the offer of assistance.

Asus does not include any system documentation with the Eee PC so I have
ordered "Linux Made Easy: The Official Guide to Xandros 3 for Everyday Users"
from Amazon and expect delivery tomorrow.

Ken