[kdepim-usability] Multiple alarms in korganizer

Reinhold Kainhofer reinhold at kainhofer.com
Mon Sep 20 09:47:11 CEST 2004

On Monday 20 September 2004 01:54, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> On Monday 20 September 2004 01:16, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> >On Monday 20 September 2004 00:23, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> >> What if I want to play a sound and display a reminder? Do I have to
> >> duplicate the reminder once with type Display and once with type Sound?
> >
> >Yep. An alarm can only have exactly one type.
>
> Can't this be hidden from the user as an implementation detail?

But then that page would be blown up by all the additional setting for each
alarm type:
Display: -) Optional Display text
Sound: -) Sound file
application: -) Application/script
             -) Arguments for the script
Email: -) Email address
      -) Body text

And maybe even more in the future... I tried to keep that page as simple as
possible.

Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna, Austria
email: reinhold at kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/