[kdepim-usability] KDE-PIM-Security

Jan Muehlig jan.muehlig at relevantive.de
Thu Sep 2 11:00:44 CEST 2004

I would like to put more effort into making the security features
(S/MIME and PGP) of KDE-PIM (mainly but not exclusively KMail) easier to
use.

My suggestion is to
- go through the  dialogs and make suggestions for different wording,
additional explanations, additional linking (e.g. to KGpg or whatever
there may come) ...
- review the behavior and communication of different incidents in the
mail menu (display, error messages (e.g. wrong pass phrase, no key).
- make suggestions for possible future enhancements ...

If you are ok with that, who wants to be my "buddy" on the developers side?

Cheers,

Jan