[korganizer] [Bug 451700] New: Holidays missing in month view for certain "Working Period" settings
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sat Mar 19 20:06:50 GMT 2022
Bug ID: 451700
Summary: Holidays missing in month view for certain "Working
Platform: Kubuntu Packages
Assignee: kdepim-bugs at kde.org
Reporter: mb at michael-bueker.de
Target Milestone: ---
Any selected holidays are _missing_ in the month view for all those times which
are defined as "Working Period" in the "Time and Date" settings.
In other words: The month view only shows holidays if they occur on days which
are _not_ a "Working Period" per "Time and Date" settings.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In Settings -> Time and Date -> Holidays, choose some Holidays (tested for
2. In the month view, holidays will appear as expected.
3. In Settings -> Time and Date -> Working Period, disable "Exclude holidays".
4. In the month view, all holidays on weekdays will be missing.
5. In Settings -> Time and Date -> Working Period, additionally include
Saturdays and Sundays as Working Period.
6. In the month view, all holidays will be missing.
The month view shows holidays if (and only if) they fall outside of the defined
"Working Period", which can be the case for two reasons:
a) either "Exclude holidays" is activated, or
b) the corresponding weekday is disabled in the "Working Period" definition.
The month view should always show all selected holidays, regardless of the
"Working Period" definition.
Linux/KDE Plasma: Kubuntu 21.10
KDE Plasma Version: 5.22.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.86.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2 (built against 5.15.2)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs