[akregator] [Bug 452822] New: Please add a way to prevent dialogs/notifications while saving an enclosure
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Thu Apr 21 11:26:00 BST 2022
Bug ID: 452822
Summary: Please add a way to prevent dialogs/notifications
while saving an enclosure
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
Assignee: kdepim-bugs at kde.org
Reporter: kdebt4 at billdietrich.me
CC: kdepim-bugs at kde.org
Depends on: 452821
Target Milestone: ---
There is no way to prevent the progress dialog shown while doing "Save link as
..." to save an enclosure, and no way to prevent the "done" notification when
saving is finished. Please provide a setting or settings for these.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. View an item that has an associated enclosure (such as an MP3 file).
2. Right-click on link for enclosure.
3. Select "Save link as ...".
4. See progress dialog as file is saved.
5. See "done" notification when file-saving is done.
6. Have to close notification manually; I don't think it times out.
[Bug 452821] Please add a "sort by name" feature
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs