[kmail2] [Bug 435410] New: Inconsistency between "Copy/Move Message" in main window and reader window
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Tue Apr 6 08:55:53 BST 2021
Bug ID: 435410
Summary: Inconsistency between "Copy/Move Message" in main
window and reader window
Version: Git (master)
Component: commands and actions
Assignee: kdepim-bugs at kde.org
Reporter: jjm at keelhaul.me.uk
Target Milestone: ---
These actions in the KMail main window (menu bar - Message - Copy/Move Message
To) or in the message list RMB popup do not look or work the same as those in
the separate message reader window popup menu.
Firstly, in the main window the "Move" action has an icon, in the reader window
it has none.
Secondly, when one if these actions is used in the main window the "Recent
Folder" list that shows there is updated with the last used folder, so next
time it appears at the top of the list. When used in the reader window, the
recent folder list is available but is not updated with the folder that was
used, either in the same reader window or the main window.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Select a message in the message list.
2. Do menu bar - Message - Copy Message To - any folder
3. Do menu bar - Message - Copy Message To - Recent Folder and note that the
folder is now at the top of the list.
4. Open the message in a separate reader window.
5. Do popup - Copy message To - any other folder
6. Do popup - Copy Message To - Recent Folder and note that the list is still
the same as in (3) and the folder destination in (5) is not at the top of the
7. Also observe that in the popup menu, "Move Message To" has no icon.
Folder list in reader window not updated as above, and "Move" action has no
The folder list is updated, and "Move" has an icon.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs