[kmail2] [Bug 416306] New: send later agent wrongly store sended message to local storage
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Wed Jan 15 17:49:22 GMT 2020
Bug ID: 416306
Summary: send later agent wrongly store sended message to local
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
Assignee: kdepim-bugs at kde.org
Reporter: bruno at ioda-net.ch
Target Milestone: ---
When send later agent is used, the sended message in not stored on the sent
folder of the account used. Instead you have a copy stored in the local folder.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Have at least 2 different indentity, using different sender : for example
one google and one your provider
2. Use google identity to start a new message sended to your second email
use the send later (optionnal via google smtp service) and use 10minutes to one
hour later option
3. Once the email is sended by kmail2 look at Sent folder on your google
account, the message is not there.
4. Open local folder Sent you will find the wrongly stored message here.
5. Open local and sent google message header and you will see the same id for
identity and Transport. Like for example in my case
X-KMail-Identity-Name: BF Gmail
Kmail2 has all the informations to store the sended message to the right folder
(Sent of the Identity, in my case)
Notice : this deviant behaviour has been seen this year if my memory is right.
I didn't got this trouble before.
Sorry for the quantic precision ;-)
(available in About System)
KDE Plasma Version:
KDE Frameworks Version:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs