[Akonadi] [Bug 362699] Back end MySQL table PimItemTable shows entries with remoteID = NULL
Christoph Pospiech via KDE Bugzilla
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sun Jun 12 12:20:47 BST 2016
--- Comment #4 from Christoph Pospiech <pospiech-HD at t-online.de> ---
I just managed to create some entries with RemoteID = NULL. I repeated the
experiment - it appears to be reproducible. This is what I did -
1. In akonadi, SELECT * FROM `pimitemtable` WHERE `remoteId` IS NULL;
Take note of the number of these entries.
2. In some IMAP inbox in Kmail , select some mails by mouse click (more than
3. Move them into some other folder by mouse left click and hold, moving them
with the mouse
and dropping them into the target folder.
4. In akonadi, re-check via SELECT * FROM `pimitemtable` WHERE `remoteId` IS
1. New NULL entries with collectionID pointing to the target folder, one less
than the number of
mails that were moved.
2. All mails can be opened in the target folder.
3. The data seems to be there, execute
SELECT * FROM `parttable` WHERE pimItemID IN
(SELECT id FROM pimitemtable WHERE remoteID IS NULL);
Check field `data` in parttable with a hex-editor.
Is there a way to recreate the mail as ordinary ASCII file in the target folder
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs