[Bug 299663] New: "Apply" button in the contact form is missing in the current version of KDE Kontact
K. A. Sayeed
sayeed.ka at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:49:34 UTC 2012
Bug ID: 299663
CC: tokoe at kde.org
Assignee: kdepim-bugs at kde.org
Summary: "Apply" button in the contact form is missing in the
current version of KDE Kontact
Reporter: sayeed.ka at gmail.com
1. The "Apply" button that is used to commit information entered into the
contact form in the Address Book of the Contacts module of KDE Kontact is
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on the "New Contact" button to open a contact form
2. Look at the bottom right hand corner of the contact form for the "Apply"
1. The "Apply" button is missing.
1. The "Apply" button should be visible in bottom right hand corner of the
1. This is a very useful function. It is missing in the current version of KDE
Kontact. It enabled the saving of contact information entered into the Contact
application of KDE Kontact without having to close the contact form in order to
save the information already entered and then opening it again in order to
enter more information.
2. The lack of the "Apply" button makes the creation of contacts in the address
book extremely inefficient.
3. The said "Apply" button needs to be reinstated.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs