[Bug 237296] 'Start of Line' regular expression search fails
sabine at kdab.net
Tue May 11 22:18:36 CEST 2010
--- Comment #1 from Sabine Faure <sabine kdab net> 2010-05-11 22:18:36 ---
The same thing happens with the 'end of line' functionality:
- Launch Kmail
- Click on 'New' button
- In the text editor, type:
*test (without going to the next line afterward)
- Go to Edit menu/Find...
- A 'Find Text' dialogue opens. In it check the Regular expression' check box,
click on the 'Edit...' button and select 'End of Line' from the combo box
- a '$' is displayed in the 'Text to find:' line edit
- Before it add 'test'
- Click on the 'Find' button
- The last line is found and highlighted
- Press F3 to search for other matches
- A pop up message appears saying: '1 match found.'
Whatever you do only that match is shown whereas they are other matches
according to the list.
Trunk, Svn Rev 1125510
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs