[Bug 160864] New: when resending BCC not included
marc at pignat.org
Tue Apr 15 15:20:17 BST 2008
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: when resending BCC not included
Platform: Debian testing
AssignedTo: kdepim-bugs kde org
ReportedBy: marc pignat org
Version: 1.9.9 (using KDE 3.5.8)
Installed from: Debian testing/unstable Packages
When resending a message, the BCC list is not copied to the new message window.
steps to reproduce:
1. create a new mail
* insert one recipient in the "to:" line
* insert one recipient in the "bcc:" line
2. send it
3. go to the sent-email folder, right-click on the message and select "resend"
4. in the new message window, there is no more recipient in the BCC list.
4. have exactly the same list of recipients (including bcc) in the new window.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs