[Bug 150079] New: allow user to run specific filter on entire folder
bluedzins at wp.pl
Sat Sep 22 08:09:20 BST 2007
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: allow user to run specific filter on entire folder
Platform: SuSE RPMs
AssignedTo: kdepim-bugs kde org
ReportedBy: bluedzins wp pl
Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.7)
Installed from: SuSE RPMs
I think it is rather typical that user adds a filter and would like to run it immediately to filter out messages.
The current solutions (I know):
* run all filters on selected messages, takes a lot of time
* add filter to menu, select messages, use this filter, remove filter from the menu, not user-friendly
It would be great to have such (or similar) usability:
* select messages to filter
* choose action (does not exist now) "choose filter to apply"
* dialog appears with filters (as checkboxes?)
* user selects filters
* apply (or cancel)
Voila. Easily and fast.
More information about the Kdepim-bugs