Beware of scam targeting users and content creators

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Thu Mar 7 19:18:49 GMT 2024

Please, remove e-mail addresses from mailing list public archives.

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should remove and omit any @, dot and mailto combinations against
automated addresses collectors.

El 7/3/24 a les 16:09, farid abdelnour ha escrit:

--

Narcis Garcia