Help for more effective use

Eugen Mohr eugen.mohr at gmx.net
Thu Feb 1 19:37:02 GMT 2024

Hi

Yes, this is possible. Click on the Ripple tool (icon: <-][->,
https://docs.kdenlive.org/en/cutting_and_assembling/editing.html#ripple-tool).Select
the clip you want to cut. Move the playhead on the position on the clip
you want to cut. Hit either “(” for cut the left side or “)” cut the
right side and the space get automatically removed.

Eugen