Drawing capabilities needed over video

Mehdi Haghgoo powergame_coder2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 14:35:52 BST 2024

Thanks Eugen for confirmation,

This problem has been present for some time now. I experienced that some time ago with my Intel Mac and am experiencing it now on my M1 mac too.

On Monday, April 1, 2024 at 03:59:24 PM GMT+3:30, Eugen Mohr <eugen.mohr at gmx.net> wrote:

On Mac x86, I can confirm that Glaxnimate, downloaded from https://glaxnimate.mattbas.org/download/ has some signing issues and start with a crash.

Eugen

Am 01.04.2024 um 12:18 schrieb Mehdi Haghgoo:

Time time I checked, i couldn't make that work on Mac. Glaxnimate didn't even execute on Mac.
It would be nice if the drawing features become part of the app itself I mean.