too combative? ie Laughable

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 11:26:51 GMT 2023

Falk, do note that the forums are moderated by members of the KDE community
and not just the Kdenlive community and if someone felt they needed to take
action they did. There is no context in your email but maybe you got banned
by a moderator in the forums for talking this way to people? I can tell you
that Kdenlive (and the KDE community?) are always open to feedback long as
it is respectful and propositive.

Take a deep breath.

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439