Composite-Problem?

B.M. b-misc at gmx.ch
Mon May 15 11:07:49 BST 2023

Hi all,

I'm working on a larger project and there is something happening with somehow
animated text above the main video I don't understand. Can someone help me
please?

Files are attached to this message, hopefully that's all which is needed (I
deleted everything else in my large project file).

Layer 1 is some video clip to the left, Layer 2 some video clip to the right.
Layer 3 is the main video clip, filling the whole frame.
Then there is some text I want to show above a grey box for better readability
and a blue line below the text
As you can see in Problem.jpg, the blue line looks "broken" at the last frames
of the horizontal wipe - but why?

It doesn't matter if I use preview render or Project -> Render.

It would be great if someone could explain me why this happens, or maybe it's
a bug?

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Best,
Bernd