Project's default renders folder

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Fri May 5 11:02:00 BST 2023

Hello community,

To work on a new project, always I create a folder, and put all stuff
into it:

MyProject1/
MyProject1/ProjectFile.kdenlive
MyProject1/SourceVideos/clip1.webm
MyProject1/SourceVideos/clip2.webm
MyProject1/SourceVideos/clip3.webm

How can I configure Kdenlive so every render I make goes by default to
same folder as project file? (eg. MyProject1/render1.webm)
+ Can I configure a "renders" subfolder in there by default for all new
projects?

Thank you.

--

Narcis Garcia