Change project settings: kdenlive indicates it has been changed, but I can't save it.

Stub lahaye+kdenlive at g.skku.edu
Fri Mar 17 02:35:42 GMT 2023

Hello,

Kdenlive version 22.12.3 on an up-to-date linux Fedora PC.

When I change the project settings to another profile, the window title
gets a star ("*") and the "Save" icon in the menu bar changes from
greyed-out to lighting up, to indicate that the project has changed.
However, when I click on Save, nothing happens....the project remains in a
Changed State; that is, the star does not disappear and the Save icon does
not grey out. Why is that?
-S.