Version changelog

James M. Murphy murph at realwis.com
Sat Jul 29 12:56:03 BST 2023

Thank You, I'll have to download this and see what we can do with an
older machine.

Murph

--
Email Signature
James M Murphy
murph at realwis.com
Logo <https://realwis.com/about.html>
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54301
Phone 920-785-1219 Voice
Mobile 920-461-3129 Txt Only
realwis.com/ <http://realwis.com/>
Facebook icon <https://www.facebook.com/RealWisconsinWebsiteDesign/>
LinkedIn icon <https://www.linkedin.com/in/realwis/> Twitter icon
<https://twitter.com/VideoPod> Youtube icon
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqJv49fwQ5ZkLH2l_QJtm-g?view_as=subscriber>
Instagram icon <https://www.instagram.com/realwisadmin/?hl=en>
Banner <https://realwis.com/web-design-services.html>
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a
mistake does not occur in the future.