timeline clips.

Zjawa kontakt at zjawa.pro
Thu Jan 26 01:15:47 GMT 2023

Hey I like your program a lot, but I always have the same problem that I can't deal with, nor can I type the right phrase into google to search for solutions in the search engine. I use Deepl translator to translate and as of yesterday I have found nothing that helps me.

I cut out the shortcuts, but the remnants somehow remain on the timeline clips.
Do you know perhaps why this could be happening?
I am attaching a video so that it is clear what I mean.

https://youtu.be/ijkF4dPqOW8