Help

john Lucibello johnalucibello at live.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 14:23:02 GMT 2023

You will have to bare with me as I'm not computer literate just a simpleton.

How can I move the bottom left hand item the "columns" from the screen completely as I've tried but to no.

I went for walk about looking for effects etc which is in the top LEFT hand corner and now I can't remove.
I don't want them there.
This has happened before so I completely removed the downloaded KNDlive and started again.

It's even now in my other saved project as well Also if I start a new project the" Effects" columns is still there even when I close down the site and re start again.
Please see attached photos

Many thanks
John Lucibello

Sent from Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>