Audio multitrack render

AtomicCanine atomiccanine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:20:14 GMT 2023

I am no whiz with ShutterEncoder, but it /might/ do what you want
(there's a Reddit sub for it, by the way where you can ask the developer
direct questions).

https://www.shutterencoder.com/en/

What comes to mind is
0) make a kdenlive project with video and with both audio tracks (1
stereo, 1 mono)
1) render video only
2) render audio 1 only
3) render audio 2 only

Combine with SE's "Replace Audio" function:

    Replace audio
    Allows you to replace audio track(s) on a video.
    Drop your video and audio file. If you want to add multiple audio
    tracks, drop the video first then the
    audio tracks. They will be added in the same order as the list.

-Ed

--
Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia
Cinnamon 4.4.8