Audio multitrack render

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Jan 18 12:21:39 GMT 2023

On Wednesday, 18 January 2023 10:52:56 CET john Lucibello wrote:
> You are speaking to the wrong person as I'm not
> IT INTELLIGENT.

John,

Please do not respond to requests for support that you cannot answer, as it is
not helpful. Allow others who can provide helpful information to do their
thing.

Thanks.

---

NarcĂ­s,

Our apologies. This is a public forum, which means anyone can respond.

To answer your question (I think), if you are recording in stereo, which will
usually be the default, the channels will be kind of separate. To see them in
Kdenlive, right click on a stereo audio track header, and click on the
"Separate Channels" check box.

See attached image.

Cheers

Paul