Multi-instance application

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Wed Jan 18 12:21:13 GMT 2023

It can be useful to, at least, two instances read proxy files, although
those were generated by only one of them (or previous session).

But I've seen an additional problem: Once I've closed second instance
with its own project, the first one says it can't save project (as it
were read-only).

Something is not designed to Kdenlive work in this scenario.

El 18/1/23 a les 13:15, Evert Vorster ha escrit:

--

Narcis Garcia