Request to Use the Name "Kdenlive" in My Android App

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Thu Feb 23 17:32:16 GMT 2023

I oppose completely to use same name "Kdenlive" to refer a different
project. Nobody can assure this Kdenlive video editor will not be
available for Android-like platforms.

Shubham, I think you can look for or create a new name for an
application, and then (you and many people) will be happier.

El 21/2/23 a les 20:39, Shubham Sharma ha escrit:

--

Narcis Garcia