Sphinx Application Documentation - Image duplication

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:29:37 GMT 2023

Le jeu. 2 févr. 2023 à 06:50, Julius Künzel
<jk.kdedev at smartlab.uber.space> a écrit :

> Hi Eugen,
>
> at least in the Kdenlive docs we do not use translated images at all. Also the figure_language_name is to define the pattern from where translated images are taken not where they are put to. And we always have the problem that Sphinx uses separate build dir for every language so unfortunately this does not help at all for the problem Ben exposed.

Hi all,

Same here in digiKam, as Sphinx configuration is simply copied from KDenlive.

One note : I replaced GIFa with WEBP animation to optimize space a
lot. Even if WEBM is supported by EPUB, WEBM is not supported by
Sphinx export as EPUB, but WEBP yes.

Best

Gilles Caulier