(kdenlive) Save undo/redo history

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Fri Feb 10 08:35:45 GMT 2023

Oh, today I realized that a yesterday rendered segment didn't result as
expected (design mistake).
No I've undo'ed all current project actions to return to that
segment~render state and fix my design and launch new render.

But: Once I've modified project I've lost next undone actions. A) Can't
restore today's project state and/or B) With today's saved project I
don't have undo history.

El 9/2/23 a les 9:37, Narcis Garcia ha escrit:

--

Narcis Garcia