Regarding export controls

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Thu Aug 17 16:00:23 BST 2023

Le 08/08/2023 à 19:31, Punit Pushpam a écrit :
> Hi,
> First of all, thank you guys for making this awesome and free to use software. You guys are really doing some great work.
>
> Now, it would be very helpful if you guys make export options more user friendly. It’s little bit of hotch-potch, feels irritating a bit. I shall obliged to you for this.

dunno why I receive this post on august 17 when it was sent on august
8... may be some moderation?

nevertheless, could you be more precise about your wishes?

I'm in no way a kdenlive developer, only user, but I'm sure this may
lead to a useful discussion

for myself I worked on the subjct a long time and a long time ago and
finally wrote my own export setup that fits my needs and that I use for
numerous years now, but I remember it was a pain

http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.Kdenlive

jdd
--
c'est quoi, usenet? http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Usenet.Usenet