"Motion tracker" function - KDENLIVE 21 and 22 does not work as well as in previous versions

Erol Savaş erolsavas at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 11:50:33 BST 2022

Hi,

The motion tracker (auto-detection feature) in KDENLIVE versions 21 and
22 does not work as in previous versions. I follow the program
developments carefully. In the old version this feature was working great.

The problem is that artificial intelligence in function is not what it
used to be. The problem needs fixing or replacing with old code.  In the
old version, the object you tracked (it could be text, human, or
something else) could be tracked without error. (If necessary, you can
connect to my computer and see the problem.)

For your information.

Kind regards,

Erol Savaş