Clicks move playhead instead of selecting

amindfv at mailbox.org amindfv at mailbox.org
Wed Nov 30 23:48:15 GMT 2022

Hi Evert, thanks for the help.

In other applications Shift and Alt behave as expected.

I've switched between normal, cut, and move/spacer modes with no apparent change.

Another strange thing: right-clicking a clip no longer brings up a menu (in Kdenlive - in other applications, no problem).

The only change I've noticed after restarting Kdenlive is that the "Cannot perform operation" error doesn't (at least not yet) appear when I ungroup clips with Ctrl-Shift-g

Thanks,
Tom