Can we begin the process of integration with natron?

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Sun May 8 14:01:09 BST 2022

This page has a big ugly hole where it's intended to embed a 3rd party
video:
kdenlive.org/about

I suggest to add that page a chapter called "Other recommended software"
And list a funcional-classified list of projects, with some selection
requisites:
0. 100% FOSS
1. Useful in the video-editing job (including image design, audio, etc.)
2. File formats compatible with Kdenlive
3. Has a project's website and community resources fot it (lists/forum/?).
4. More than 1 year from its first stable release.

El 6/5/22 a les 17:37, Zeke Williams ha escrit: