Can we begin the process of integration with natron?

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Fri May 6 15:30:39 BST 2022

"integration" word can mean many things.
Formats compatibility, interoperation / interaction, can be a bit more
concrete, but maybe not enough.

You could open concrete feature requests at each project, to ask for
concrete actions that produce concrete results.

Another (simpler) way can be to put Natron and Kdenlive logos together
in the title bar and website headers. And a single downloadable package
with both applications. Total integration and sympathy.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 6/5/22 a les 15:56, Zeke Williams ha escrit: