Can we begin the process of integration with natron?

Mehdi Haghgoo powergame_coder2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 14:37:06 BST 2022

Then, they should make a nice creation suite. Do you think the two will work together without making the software too heavy and complex?

  On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 17:47, Zeke Williams<lakeleaf8 at gmail.com> wrote:   Natron is a compositing editor for video and special effects. A
completely different purpose from what kdenlive is striving to be. If
kdenlive is premier pro, then natron is after effects. Natron can do
many things that cannot be done in kdenlive or can't be done as
complex. Natron would go with kdenlive like bread and butter if there
was tighter integration with the two applications.