(kdenlive) Render to AVCHD

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Mon Jun 27 18:41:15 BST 2022

Hello, I'm trying to watch videos on a Panasonic TV, and it only has a
SD Card interface to connect external storage.
It only supports FAT16/FAT32 filesystems and AVCHD video format in MTS
container.

Is there some way for Kdenlive to render a project to AVCHD (MTS) file?
Or there is some conversion alternative by using ffmpeg or similar FOSS
tool?

Thank you.