Can I edit and render 4K and 8K videos using kdenlive and add watermarks?

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 03:06:56 BST 2022

Pretty much any video that can be read by ffmpeg can be edited in Kdenlive.

For really high resolution stuff, I would recommend using proxies to speed
up the editing phase, and  then stick on your watermarks as you please
before rendering out the high-resolution stuff.

Evert Vorster

Awesome Chapters Tours
http://www.awesomechapters.com
Tel: +264 (0) 811477690