Can I mark zones in timeline, e.g. by color?

B.M. b-misc at gmx.ch
Wed Feb 9 08:37:46 GMT 2022

Hello

Just a little question: as there are tags for clips I wonder if there is a way
to mark zones in the timeline by color? My use case: my movie is currently too
long and I try an approach of applying categories like
1: not so good
2: ok
3: very good
to zones; afterwards I'd like to go back and maybe delete all "1" zones and
some of the "2" zones to get to the desired length. Now, how can I get these
1/2/3-categories marked in the timeline? Currently I use guides of different
colors, but they only mark the beginning of a zone.

Thank you for any ideas how I can improve my workflow :-)

Best,
Bernd