We need you! (And information about your Kdenlive project)!

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Mon Aug 15 11:11:49 BST 2022

Dear Fellow Kdenlive Users and Contributors,

As you probably know by now, we are trying to put together a promotional
campaign for Kdenlive that would start in September.

We want to show the world how Kdenlive is democratising video editing and
movie-making and encourage more people to use it. To help us show how Kdenlive
is becoming more popular, we would like to hear about projects that use
Kdenlive in the post-production process.

But, much more importantly, we need you to share with us behind the scenes
footage and stills from projects that have used Kdenlive. We would like to see
you and your crew on location or on set, in the editing room, at premiers,
during recordings, in the studio, etc.

We have enabled an upload folder at

https://collaborate.kde.org/s/XbkDdjwqRccc6z3

and would really appreciate you collaboration.

Please remember to include a text file along with the media containing
attributions so we can credit you, links to the finished project so we can give
it exposure, and, VERY IMPORTANT, the license so we can legally share the
material.

Thank you!

Cheers

Paul