"Problem adding effect to clip"

amindfv at mailbox.org amindfv at mailbox.org
Mon Jul 5 23:14:09 BST 2021

That's very unfortunate to hear! I use Movit effects (filters as opposed to transitions) very extensively and wouldn't really be able to use Kdenlive effectively without them.

Do newer versions of Kdenlive use something else for GPU-based processing? And can I at least expect the Movie filters I already use to continue to work? (It sounds from your message like maybe not?!)

Thanks,
Tom