"Problem adding effect to clip"

amindfv at mailbox.org amindfv at mailbox.org
Mon Jul 5 19:25:37 BST 2021

Failing a workaround, can anyone confirm this is fixed in newer Kdenlive (20.12+)?

Also, here's the console output each time I try to add a Movit/GLSL transition:

    Falling back to using screens root_visual.
    QTimeLine::start: already running
    org.kde.knotifications: Audio notification requested, but sound file from notifyrc file was not found, aborting audio notification

Tom