Chinese translation for Kdenlive's official website

Tyson Tan tysontan at tysontan.com
Mon Feb 15 08:50:01 GMT 2021

Hi Kdenlive team,

Something went wrong with my last reply so it didn't show up on the
mailing list. Please allow me to open a new conversation.

Here is the Word file for digikam.org's Simplified Chinese translation:
https://tysontan.com/temp/free_software/digikam-org-zhcn.docx

And in case a plain-text version is prefered:
https://tysontan.com/temp/free_software/digikam-org.txt

(They are also in the attachments)

I've provided Simplified Chinese translations for most non-technical
pages. Pages are separated by lines made up of # marks. If a paragraph
has a link, I have attached the link text and its translation below it,
for you to idendify them easier.

Please note that you must install a CJK font to display the translated
CJK letters properly. On ArchLinux, I recommend the "noto-fonts-cjk"
package. If you decided to use the Plain text version, DO NOT use a web
browser to view it -- the letters will be decoded incorrectly (although
they might look like CJK letters). Please use Kate to open the file
instead.

BTW, Since you are using Wordpress for the website, is it possible to
assign me as an editor, so that I handle the translation by myself? I've
been doing this for krita.org for a few years now, I'm familiar with
Wordpress + Polylang. I can finish translating the whole website
(without the blogs of sourse) in a day or two that way, and you don't
need to match all the items afterward.

My KDE Identity is tysontan tysontan at tysontan.com

I've also opened a Merge Request on
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/merge_requests/176 with
many string disambiguations that is essential to improve translations
for CJK languages. If you have time, please review and merge my request
so that I can finish the last bit of translation imperfections. Thanks!

P.S. please call me Tyson, that's my first name.

Best wishes,
Tyson Tan