Frame numbers in XML

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Sun Aug 29 08:20:37 BST 2021

Hello
There are many people reading the list, just not having much to say.
Also, august is a break/restart period for several of us, occupied to other things.
I agree the frame number is a more precise indicator than milliseconds, or I would like arguments if the change was intentional.
We just need someone available to do the change...
BR,
Vincent