Custom font style for subtitles

vincent vincent at hitcom.nl
Sat Aug 28 21:48:18 BST 2021

Hi Mehdi,

As far as I know, it is not (yet). However, you can use html font tags.
Instead of just typing text, you could do:

text here</font>|

However, you would have to do that for each subtitle clip, so it would
be good to either put this in a text editor on the side (so you can copy
and paste).

gr,

Vincent

--