Registering frei0r plugin.

Massimo Stella maxstar at tin.it
Sun Aug 15 18:34:27 BST 2021

Yes, the reason why is blocked is that without the option to set an
absolute reference position the effect is not usable inside kdenlive.

I've tried to use the standard keyframe ui via xml but I wasn't able to
make it work but I'm not an actual coder.

The bgsubtract0r is parto of the:
"github.com/dyne/frei0r" code and you can find the specific effect in
the "frei0r/src/filter/" folder after you have clone it.

I hope this can help.

Thanks in advance.

Massimo.