Render issues

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:50:28 BST 2020

Hi Jacob

Unfortunately what you are experiencing is a regression in the Windows
version from a recent change in the code. Although we did a lot of testing
this one seems to have gone unnoticed. There is already a fix in the daily
builds, give it a try and let us know how it goes:
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kdenlive_Nightly_mingw64/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439