KDEnlive 20.08.2 AppImage: no other language than English?

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Sun Oct 25 09:18:43 GMT 2020

I've just downloaded and launched kdenlive-20.08.2-x86_64.appimage and I
see interface in OS environment language (not english).

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 24/10/20 a les 19:29, Piteur ha escrit: